My Initial findings are at my powerpoint :)
1. Do Blogs affect the lifestyle of most Filipinos?
2. Do People here in the Philippines pay attention to Blogs?
3. Do People ever visit blog sites?
4. Is Blogging popular here in the Philippines?
5. Are blogs reliable when it comes to information gathering?
6. Does it affect history?
7. There are many instances outside this country that “events have changed” because of Blogs and Micro Blogs. Can you name some instance that a “change” occurred in the Philippines because of Blogs/Micro Blogs?
8. Can you name some instances where Blogging affected people or caused “social positive change”?
9. Did Blogging inspire users to help the victims on Bagyong Ondoy?
10. Do you think of Blogs can be a “social agent here in the Philippines”? and if so, how effective?
11. How Many Critical Bloggers here in Digital Filipino?
12. What do you think about the future of “Blogging” here in the Philippines?
Thank you po :)
watch the interview:
http://digitalfilipinocom.ning.com/video/making-philippines-history (the owner's site is a blog)
microblog moments: (including Ondoy)
http://digitalfilipinocom.ning.com/forum/topics/nominate-a-campaign... (look at entry submissions)